TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP HOLD
- Members may put their membership on hold for up to three times a year.
- The membership hold must be 2 weeks or more.
- Please provide specific dates of when you would like your hold to take place.
- Please note that billing will resume automatically upon the end of the hold.
- Notice of hold must be given to the Membership Coordinator through email, letter or in person any time prior to the start of the next billing cycle.
- For our married couples plan, if a spouse puts a hold on their membership lasting longer than 1 month, the spouse’s membership will revert back to an individual membership.
- Family membership plans will either revert back to individual or married couples whichever applies if the hold is longer than 1 month for any family member in that plan.
- When a family member or spouse returns and is no longer on hold we will adjust the memberships accordingly.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.
Membership Hold Form
Fill form with following info (all required)